I don’t think I’ll ever stop traveling. There’s hardly a moment where I do not have a booking coming up, for one of the city trips, or a long haul flight. It’s my drug, I guess.
Trips already booked for 2017
- until 03/01 Cape Town, ZA
- 05/02-08/02 Sydney, NSW
- 08/02-13/02 Tasmania, TAS
- 13-02-17/02 Melbourne, VIC
- 17/02-21/02 Great Ocean Road, VIC
- 22/02/24/02 Uluru, NT
- 24/02-26/02 Melbourne, VIC
- 28/02-01/03 Paris, FR
- 17/03-19/03 London, UK
- 21/04-23/04 London, UK
- 25/05-29/05 Tel Aviv, IL
- 02/06-06-06 Montréal, QC
In the works
There are also a couple of other trips in the pipeline, either already in a planning stage, or just ideas that float around in my head:
- Alaska in the summer, with my Dad and sister
- returning to Madrid (I love this city)
- finally visiting Poland
This is my world travel map, as of end of 2016.
Maybe in 12 months I will have colored a few new spots.